Welcome Friends!

If you are new here, you may want to subscribe to our little blog. Every Tuesday, we post a fabulous and FREE template, and you'll love $5 Fridays where we offer a wonderful product for only $5! Thanks for stopping by! Subscribe right over there ------------------------------>

Even though I have a new site/shop/blog, I will still be posting here as well! *I (heart) blogger*
Hi! This has been such a wonderful few days, and I want to REALLY THANK everyone for their support and kind words regarding the official opening of Heirloom! I feel very lucky to get to design for my livelihood, and it is because of my peeps that it is possible :)

Free Template Tuesday has returned and it is here to stay! This week I have made a cute chalkboard sign that reads "Happy Halloween". I have mine printed as an 8x10 in an old gold frame that sits atop my piano.

There are two sizes, 8x10 and 5x7. Enjoy! And please spread the love!!

Download Here.

P.S. I am SO excited for November's Club, you are not going to want to miss it! Also, check out the new website!

No comments: