Welcome Friends!

If you are new here, you may want to subscribe to our little blog. Every Tuesday, we post a fabulous and FREE template, and you'll love $5 Fridays where we offer a wonderful product for only $5! Thanks for stopping by! Subscribe right over there ------------------------------>

Even though I have a new site/shop/blog, I will still be posting here as well! *I (heart) blogger*

FREE Template Tuesday: Teacher Appreciation



A cute free printable for the wonderful teachers in your life...commissioned by my good friend, Ella. She used it as an adorable label for a mini-cake box, but it would look great with any "sweet" gift. Scale up or down for your needs--just print and cut-out. Enjoy, and be creative!



3 comments:

Christina said...

LOVE! Amazing, my friend.

justjenn said...

Thank you! I will be using this for a teacher gift and for the class picnic tomorrow.

Kellie said...

Thank you so much! :)