Welcome Friends!

If you are new here, you may want to subscribe to our little blog. Every Tuesday, we post a fabulous and FREE template, and you'll love $5 Fridays where we offer a wonderful product for only $5! Thanks for stopping by! Subscribe right over there ------------------------------>

Even though I have a new site/shop/blog, I will still be posting here as well! *I (heart) blogger*

FREE Template Tuesday: By Order of the Queen


Did you know that a person's brain tends to fall out during the last month of pregnancy and then continues to do so for about a month after the baby is born?

I just found that out.

Sorry I have not been sharing the freebie love lately, but I do not come back without a gift: I find myself asking my husband to do things quite a bit {read demanding}, so I thought I would make a subtle "honey do list" for him. This is perfect for wives, moms, the bride-to-be, or just about any woman. :) Just print on 8.5 x 11" paper and cut down the middle.

Enjoy, it's good to be back!

Download Here.

6 comments:

Tonic said...

I love it.

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

I love it! It's fabulous! I'll be linking.

Ashlee said...

I love it!!!! Don't feel bad my daughter is 2.5 and my brain still has not returned to full function. Hopefully you'll have better luck!!!! Take care!

Rebecca said...

I am the only female in the house and I am reminded of this daily. I shall be using these! muwhaaa! Thank you!

kellie said...

i've had 2 kids and the youngest is only 7mths old. it only gets worse which means i have to make lists, which means i have to buy/make lots of lovely notebooks!! :)

Carolyn said...

hello there. I'll be sending this comment twice to make doubley sure you get the message.

PLEASE POST YOUR DESIGN FOR THE NEW MOON T-SHIRT.

It's not too late, and all will adore it!