Welcome Friends!

If you are new here, you may want to subscribe to our little blog. Every Tuesday, we post a fabulous and FREE template, and you'll love $5 Fridays where we offer a wonderful product for only $5! Thanks for stopping by! Subscribe right over there ------------------------------>

Even though I have a new site/shop/blog, I will still be posting here as well! *I (heart) blogger*

Couldn't Resist

I just realized that I never post my photo sessions! Here is a sneak peak of the latest :)

2 comments:

Kristen Marie Photography said...

Found your blog on my DIY wedding day. LOVE LOVE LOVE your work! Thanks for blessing everyone!

JCM said...

That's my neice Cate!!! I absolutely love your work. You've made so many gorgeous of my sisters' families - wish I didn't live so far away or you'd be taking pics of my son & I too!!!

Jenny Clark Money
Jericho, VT