Welcome Friends!

If you are new here, you may want to subscribe to our little blog. Every Tuesday, we post a fabulous and FREE template, and you'll love $5 Fridays where we offer a wonderful product for only $5! Thanks for stopping by! Subscribe right over there ------------------------------>

Even though I have a new site/shop/blog, I will still be posting here as well! *I (heart) blogger*

HLP Featured Today, Valentine's Cards!


What an exciting day here at Heirloom! We were featured on a most fabulous blog called iDIY. Go check it out; Luzel has some AMAZING taste, and I have quickly become a fan. We are also doing a giveaway together (and if you look closely, a discount code :) Thanks, Luzel!


Also, today we are announcing our Valentine's Line in the shop! These turned out just beautiful :) View them here!

2 comments:

Christina said...

Ooh, I love these cards. Great work, Candis!

Luzel @ iDiY said...

These are beautiful, Candis!

Big thanks to Christina for sharing your link to me :) As I said, I adore your work so it was a must for me to post them on the blog. Cheers!