Welcome Friends!

If you are new here, you may want to subscribe to our little blog. Every Tuesday, we post a fabulous and FREE template, and you'll love $5 Fridays where we offer a wonderful product for only $5! Thanks for stopping by! Subscribe right over there ------------------------------>

Even though I have a new site/shop/blog, I will still be posting here as well! *I (heart) blogger*

Free Template Tuesday: Hearts and Love day!

Last week was so busy! It has been so fun fulfilling your orders and hearing your comments :) I owe you my apologies for not posting a free template last week, SO here are 2 this week!!

Valentines Day is just around the corner, and I love giving {and receiving} yummy treats and love notes. I made these cute heart tags that you can either print on Avery 5294 labels, or just print and cut out. They would be super cute as a package seal, dangling tag or envelope seal--so many possibilities!

The next FREE template is a cute little name plates that reads "happy love day." I plan on punching a hole on either end and stringing ribbon through the back and around a box full of goodies. I would love to hear how you might use these! {I am obsessing over Tiffany blue lately, can you tell?}

1 comment:

Christina said...

love these! can't wait to use them this year!