Welcome Friends!

If you are new here, you may want to subscribe to our little blog. Every Tuesday, we post a fabulous and FREE template, and you'll love $5 Fridays where we offer a wonderful product for only $5! Thanks for stopping by! Subscribe right over there ------------------------------>

Even though I have a new site/shop/blog, I will still be posting here as well! *I (heart) blogger*

$5 Friday: Love Birds Personal Stationary


This week's $5 Friday--so lovely! Love Birds custom stationary: use for thank you notes from your wedding, or 'love notes' for your friends and family. I think it's so fun to have couple stationary {although I don't think my husband has ever written one of his friends using our paperie.}

Available in custom background and font colors - check them out in the shop!

2 comments:

micah and nic said...

I am going to risk looking like an idiot because I haven't completely checked out all your product, BUT I have been searching high and low for a yearless birthday calendar (you know the ones?). Would you, Could you???

micah and nic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.