Welcome Friends!

If you are new here, you may want to subscribe to our little blog. Every Tuesday, we post a fabulous and FREE template, and you'll love $5 Fridays where we offer a wonderful product for only $5! Thanks for stopping by! Subscribe right over there ------------------------------>

Even though I have a new site/shop/blog, I will still be posting here as well! *I (heart) blogger*

Free Template Tuesday: Birthday Mini-Banners


My son, Chomper (er, Will) just celebrated his 1st birthday! I made these fun mini banners and used them as center pieces and buffet decor, so I thought I would share them with you!



The pdf includes a sheet for a boy or girl, age 1-5. If there is a special age you need, just let me know and I would be happy to make it for you! (art@heirloompaperie.com) Just print out the sheet that you need, and cut along the dotted lines. I put them in name card holders that I got from a restaurant supply place, but they would also be cute strung across with ribbon for a banner.

Download here

They are just too cute to pass up, and FREE! Spread the news :)

1 comment:

Christina said...

This was so cute at Will's party, and it just may make a debut at Addie's party this weekend! Watch for the invite. :)