Welcome Friends!

If you are new here, you may want to subscribe to our little blog. Every Tuesday, we post a fabulous and FREE template, and you'll love $5 Fridays where we offer a wonderful product for only $5! Thanks for stopping by! Subscribe right over there ------------------------------>

Even though I have a new site/shop/blog, I will still be posting here as well! *I (heart) blogger*

Focus on: Silhouettes



Hello again! I just wanted to thank everyone for visiting this week...we had a great opener! To say "Thanks", I'm offering a 10% opening discount for EVERYONE! Just use the code THANKSALOT in my shop :) Tell your friends!

And don't forget, if you would like to mention Heirloom Paperie on your own blog, just comment anywhere on the blog (include your *fabulous* blog address) and I will personally send you a 20% off discount code.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

So...This is the beginning of a beautiful and informative blog. Mondays I will feature a "Focus On" section that will go into more detail about certain products; Tuesdays will be "Template Tuesdays" where I offer a FREE and fabulous template every week that you can use at your disposal (this week's is SO CUTE...Holiday Labels for wrapping.) Friday's will be "Five Dollar ($5) Fridays" where I offer a product or service for only $5! I hope you like what we are putting together over here at Heirloom Paperie, it has been so fun!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
On to the topic at hand: Silhouettes

I know you probably know this, but I LOVE silhouettes! They just take me back in time, where things seemed a little more simple and meaningful. So far, one of our best viewed products have been the digital silhouettes....basically, you provide a photo, and we do the rest. We send you a totally scalable silhouette that you can make as big or small as you want for only $35! Perfect for wall clings, personal stationary, gift tags, HUGE prints...anything!

So here are some tips on how to take a great photo for your silhouettes:

1. Stand approximately 4 feet away from your subject.
2. Get at eye level with your subject.
3. Try to have the subject stay as still as possible, and no smiles!
4. Get the subject’s entire head and hair in the photograph.

That's it! Send it to art@heirloompaperie.com
Here is a recent silhouette for my dear friend Mary, loved the cute necklace her daughter was wearing!