Welcome Friends!

If you are new here, you may want to subscribe to our little blog. Every Tuesday, we post a fabulous and FREE template, and you'll love $5 Fridays where we offer a wonderful product for only $5! Thanks for stopping by! Subscribe right over there ------------------------------>

Even though I have a new site/shop/blog, I will still be posting here as well! *I (heart) blogger*

Focus On: Gift Certificates


I can't believe Christmas is almost here!

I know a lot of us are doing some last minute shopping, and I just wanted to mention that we offer fabulous gift certificates for our shop! Perfect for someone who is a little difficult to buy for, but LOVES things that mean something! They can use it to their hearts desire: silhouettes, photo sessions, canvases, anything!

All you do is click the button below and purchase; paypal can either send it directly through email or you can print out the paypal version with your redemption code. Then you just download the cute gift certificate here and fill it out!

Simple. In 5 minutes you have a great gift!



No comments: