Welcome Friends!

If you are new here, you may want to subscribe to our little blog. Every Tuesday, we post a fabulous and FREE template, and you'll love $5 Fridays where we offer a wonderful product for only $5! Thanks for stopping by! Subscribe right over there ------------------------------>

Even though I have a new site/shop/blog, I will still be posting here as well! *I (heart) blogger*

$5 Fridays: Custom Tags

I am wrapping a lot of Christmas Presents this week, can you tell?
This week for Five Dollar ($5) Friday, I am offering a custom Monogram gift tag in your choice of colors and fonts for printing at home:) You can print them on Avery label paper (5294), or just regular cardstock.

Check them out in the shop here! Just specify which colors and fonts you want to use; also, if you want custom pantone colors, just let me know, I will be happy to oblige.

Your custom tags will be digitally delivered by Monday evening ready to print! 12 per sheet (8.5 x 11")

These will be $5 until Sunday, after that they will be $8, so order soon!

No comments: